My-Le's Beauty College
Copyright 2011. All Rights Reserved.
Customized by IAMSIMR
Job placement assistance is provided to students at no additional charge. The school’s CEO is responsible for job placement assistance. The process of our school’s placement assistance service is as follows:
1. As students approach graduation, students are advised by the school’s Admission with regard to job search techniques.
2. Upon graduation, student’s name is recorded in the student registrar and the process of follow-up begins.
3. The school’s CEO will contact the graduate either by phone or by mail approximately three months after the graduating date and will ask if and when has the student taken the State Board Examination and will record it as a pass or fail.
4. If student has passed the State Board Examination, they are encouraged to return to school for placement assistance by reviewing the listings of salons seeking employees or by direct assistance form the school’s CEO.
5. If student cannot return to school, the CEO will refer them to job opportunities available by phone. Name of salon, address, phone number and name of contact of person will be given to students and students are sent to interviews. The results of these interviews are recorded in the student registrar.
Please Note: Students must take and pass the State Board Examination before they can be placed on the job placement, so that the placement process cannot begin until the students have passed the State Board Examination.
It would be a pleasure to have you join us at MY-LE’S BEAUTY COLLEGE. Our goal is to help you discover your ability to transform your life and other’s lives by your training. The degree of your success will depend on the effort you are willing to apply during the entire course of your training.